Trying to figure out if you should attend the Net Promoter Customer Experience Conference? Here are the top reasons (and we've created a handy document you can use to help you make the case to your boss.)
- 68. That's the Net Promoter Score the 450 San Francisco attendees gave the conference.
- Content. With over 30 presentations from industry leaders, both beginning and advanced Net Promoter adherents will find many ways to expand their knowledge. Attendees will learn how to:
- Build a cohesive Net Promoter program
- Analyze and interpret data to develop greater customer trust
- Create a customer-centric organization
- Harness the information in social media
- Explore new ways Net Promoter can build brand loyalty
- Recharge your Customer Experience program
- Networking. Conference attendees come from almost every industry, including financial services, telecommunications, retail, high-tech, energy and utilities, manufacturing, health care and more. It's the perfect time to meet and learn from other Net Promoter users.
- The top dogs in the field will be there! Joseph Jaffe, Don Peppers, Deb Eastman, Richard Owen and the customer loyalty guru Fred Reichheld will all be presenting on stage and roaming the halls between sessions. What a great time to corner one of them and ask that burning customer experience question.
- Did we mention Miami Beach? In the middle of winter?